AIR ATOMIZING NOZZLES
AIR ATOMIZING NOZZLE
What is Air Atomizing Nozzle?
Air Atomizing nozzles is a type of spray nozzle used in applications which requires finely atomized spray of fluids. We offer air atomizing nozzle, mist nozzle and fog nozzle for wide variety of applications. Fluid lines can be either pressurized or gravity fed. Air Atomizing nozzles can be customized based on customer requirement.
Air Atomizing Nozzle
External Mixture Flat Fan Air Atomizing Spray NozzleRs.2,299.00 – Rs.2,838.00
External Mixture Narrow Jet Air Atomizing Spray NozzleRs.2,399.00 – Rs.2,999.00
Paint Spray Atomizing Nozzle Air Atomizing Spray NozzleRs.7,778.00
Internal Mixture jet Air Atomizing Spray NozzleRs.1,999.00 – Rs.2,639.00
Internal Mixture wide angle Air Atomizing Spray NozzleRs.2,399.00 – Rs.2,939.00
Ultrasonic Nozzle Spray – Fine Air Atomizing NozzleRs.3,899.00
Internal Mixture Siphon Flat Fan Air Atomizing Spray NozzleRs.1,999.00 – Rs.2,639.00
What is Atomization?
Atomization refers to the process of breaking up liquids into droplets. Fine Air Atomizing nozzle droplet sizes are measured in microns. Common home atomizers you may be familiar with include shower heads, perfume sprays, garden hoses, and deodorant or hair sprays.
What is Air Atomizing Nozzle and How its different from atomizing nozzles?
- In direct pressure nozzles, the fluid is broken up (atomized) into droplets by either impact on a surface or by the swrilling motion caused by passing the liquid through a shaped orifice. In both cases the energy required for the atomization comes from the potential energy of the fluid itself. Essentially the energy available for atomization is a function of fluid pressure.
- In air atomising nozzles pressurized air (or other gas) is used to impact upon the fluid being sprayed. The impact of the gas causes the fluid to break apart into a fine spray. This means that the energy required for atomisation is no longer dependent on fluid pressure because of which very fine sprays can be produced at low fluid pressures. The allows for very fine, low volume sprays to be delivered.
- Air Atomising Nozzles have many unique spray properties and specification which helps the designers to use in wide range of spraying applications.
What are the types or methods of Atomization?
1. Pressure Atomozation
2. Air Spray Atomisation
3. Centrifugal atomisation
4. Electrostatic atomisation
5. Twin Fluid Atomisation
What are the factors affecting Atomisation?
- Surface Tension
What are Air Atomizing nozzle applications?
- Atomization of viscous liquids
- Chemical coating
- Humidification of air
- Humidification of goods
- Chemical Spraying
- Chemical Injection
- Paint Spraying
- Gas cooling
- humidity control
What are the types of Atomisers avaialble?
Spray atomization involves creating a condition of high relative velocity between the liquid to be atomized and the surrounding air or gas. Typical atomizer nozzle types include:
- Impinging jet
- Twin fluid. Twin-fluid atomizers include all nozzle types, and may involve one of the processes below:
Internal Mix – The gas and liquid are mixed within the body of the nozzle. It forms the finest atomization, which exits through one orifice. There is a direct relationship between the liquid and the air; any change in the air pressure affects the liquid flow. The full cone, hollow cone and flat spray patterns can be achieved using the internal mix method.
External Mix – The gas and liquid are mixed externally; this offers better control since there is no connection between the gas and liquid inlet lines. Viscous liquids can be sprayed using External mixtures. however, the atomization is not as fine as in the internal mix. Both full cone and flat spray patterns are achievable.
What are the Air Atomizing nozzle Types available with Synergy Spray Systems?
Five types of Air Atomizing nozzles are designed and available with us
- External Mixture Flat Fan
- Internal Mixture Siphon Flat Fan
- Internal Mixture wide angle
- Internal Mixture Jet round
- External Mixture Narrow round
- Paint Spray Atomizing Nozzle
Do let us know in case of any custom nozzle requirement.
Further details about the spray nozzles are available online at www.synergyspray.com
tag: air atomizing nozzle India, atomizing nozzle chemical injection, water atomizing nozzle india, water atomizing nozzle design, spray nozzle, water atomizer, air atomizing nozzle droplet size, industrial spray nozzles, water atomizer fogger ultrasonic adjustable droplet size