TrueMist Arc - Water Saver for Angled head Tap
TrueMist Arc - Water Saver for Angled head Tap uses our unique technique of converting the water stream into mist by swrilling the water inside a chamber and creates minute particles of water (Atomizing technique) and exits the orifice in form of mist there by saving huge amount of water.
Truemist Arc 500 can reduce consumption by 93% of water at your taps. Its specially designed for taps with Angled heads or Swan neck tap where there is possibility of water flowing out of the sink which results in water particles settles on the dress during washing. Since most taps faces down, Misting is not an issue and water particles settles down with in the sink area.
Truemist Arc 500 is successfully performing duties in couples of Shopping malls in India. so No tap replacement required in order adopt water saving projects.
Advantage of water saver:
- Specially designed for Angled or Swan neck tap.
- Mist flow mode dispense only 500 ml per minute (Saves 93% compared to Normal aerator).
- Can be retrofitted in any standard 22 mm Diameter Tap(M24/F24 threaded taps). No Tap replacement needed.
- Our Standard model Greenly TrueMist Arc 500 dispense 500 ml Per Minute (Saves 93% of the water) at 1.5 bar water pressure.
- Customization (We can provide water flow rates as per your requirement from 300 ml per minute to 1 liters per minute).
- Works in both Pressurized water piping system (Gravity pressure piping system) and Pressure-less water piping system.
- Solid construction using Stainless steel / Brass material.
- Ergonomic Design.
- Anti rust proof.
- Easy installation and maintenance - DIY - Simply unscrew existing aerator and replace with Greenly Truemist
- Standard Model - 500 ml per minute.
- Customization - from 300 ml to 2 liters per minute (For order quantity above 30 Pieces).
- Optimized for public places like Commercial establishment, Educational Institution and Shopping malls.
- Operating Working pressure (1 bar to 4 bar).
- Reduce Energy bills.
- Extreme water saving without compromising the water usage.
- Best Return on Investment .
FAQ on Water Savers:
1. What is the minimum operating water pressure required?
it operates even without any external pressure booster pumps. Ideal Operating Pressure is 1 bar to 4 bar
2. How do I measure Pressure out of my tap?
Contact a Plumber to measure the pressure or Please install a Pressure gauge
3. Does it produces mist?
4. How do i figure out the size of the tap?
Take a measuring scale directly under the faucet and measure diameter or Find out the size of the faucet by removing the aerator / Adapter rings and measure the diameter
5. Does this work with automated faucets?
As long as the tap have a removable aerator, it works.
6. Will the Nozzle works in hard and salty water ?
Our Nozzle is made up of Brass and Chrome coated to withstand any type of water. Just like any other taps or sanitary products, Scales forms after a period of time on the surface of the Nozzle. We recommend to immerse our Nozzle in Vinegar overnight to remove the scales, Clean and Use afterwards
7. Does the nozzle require periodic maintenance?
Yes. Due to foreign particles and sediments in the water, We recommend to remove the nozzle and clean the filters periodically.
8. What is the warranty Period?
1 Year from the date of receiving the nozzle. Warranty is provided only against manufacturing defect.
9. Does it comes with Adapters for all kind of Taps?
We provide adapters only for the 22 mm standard tap(F24/M24) and Junior (F18 / M18 threaded taps)
10 Do I need technical assistance in installing the nozzle?
Not really required. This product is DIY (Do It Yourself). A 22 mm spanner or a wrench is sufficient to remove the existing aerator and Install Trumist. Just a 2 minute job.
11. can we use this nozzle with plastic taps?
Most plastic taps do not come with a filter fitment at tap end. It cannot be fixed on such taps. If the plastic taps has the right thread size, It can be used.
12. is the flow adjustable?
Sorry. No. Only mist mode possible.
13. Can it be installed in 28 mm tap ?
No. Please send us the tap details, we can provide a suitable size adapter for you.
14. Can I use this product in a non-Threaded Taps?
Sorry. Its not possible to use it in Non-Threaded taps. We are trying to find a solution for it.
Water Saver for Angled head Tap, low pressure water saver, works in pressure less system, low pressure water saving nozzle, low pressure faucet aerator, low pressure tap nozzle, low pressure mist nozzle for taps, water saving projects