HVAC Pre-cooling misting systems use an Evaporative Cooling system mechanism that is Cost-Effective, Efficient, and controllable. Its also known as Adiabatic misting or Air conditioner misting systems
The following benefits will become more apparent as your systems run more efficiently:
- Less energy consumption
- Releasing of less greenhouse gas
- Water savings
- Cost-saving as a result of less energy and water usage
- Commercial and industrial air-conditioning units.
- Refrigeration units
- HVAC pre-cooling misting ( Heat and Ventilation Air Conditioning System)
During the hot weather months, units are under constant pressure to circulate enough cool air to the area where it is needed. Put simply when air temperature increases, electricity consumption in air-conditioning units increases substantially and in addition to this process, the cooling capacity of the air-conditioning unit decreases.
This increased load placed on the system results in
- Poor performance.
- Untimely shutdowns.
- Compromised product quality.
- Reduction of air-conditioning performance.
- Increased electricity consumption.
- Severe stress for mechanical parts, shortening the lifespan of the air-conditioning unit itself.
- Excessive loads on the AC unit condensing coil from extreme heat may cause the shut down of the air-conditioning unit.
By installing a Misting System for Pre-cooling system clients can look forward to
- Outside air temperature into the unit is lowered by up to 12°C.
- Energy consumption drops, saving electricity and money as much as 30%.
- Increases the efficiency of the air-conditioning unit by as much as 30%.
- Reduces system downtime.
- Improves occupant comfort level.
- Substantially extends the lifetime of all Air Conditioning units.
- Environmental benefits – lower consumption kW reducing your carbon footprint.
Milk Dairy Farms
Cow &Buffalo farms
Tags: air con misting system | air conditioner misting system } adiabatic misting