Air conditioning systems perform at their worst on hot summer days, just when they are needed the most. The cooling capacity decreases by 14-15% and the power draw increases by 31%. The problem occurs in condensers which have to change vapors refrigerant into liquid forcing the air through the unit and absorbing heat from the refrigerant causing it to condense.
Applying a water fogging system to air-cooled chillers can improve the efficiency under most of the working conditions, as the water mist could lower the air temperature entering the condenser.
On typical air-cooled chillers, a reduction in condenser air temperature of 6 °C will result in a 14% improvement in efficiency and 12°C about 25-30%.
- The air temperature outside the unit lowered by up to 12 °C
- Energy consumption decreased, as much as 30%
- Increase the efficiency of HVAC units up to 30%
- Live of the whole system extended
- Low start-up and operating costs
- Quick installation
Indoor misting system
Humidification of greenhouse