Mist Water saver Nozzle for Tap, Greenly TrueMist uses our unique technique of converting the water stream into mist by swrilling the water inside a chamber and creates minute particles of water (water atomizer nozzle technique) and exits the hole in form of mist there by saving huge amount of water.
TrueMist models convert low-pressure water flow into mist form in taps and dispense water in such a way that hands washed without utilizing much water thereby saving up to 97% of the water from taps. It works both in Pressure-less (Gravity pressure piping system) and Pressurized piping system (with pressure pump).
Greenly Truemist 500 water-saving tap nozzle can reduce consumption by 93% of water at your taps. However, Truemist 300 can reduce consumption as much as 97%.
Advantage of Extreme Mist water Saver Nozzle for tap:
- Mist flow mode dispenses only 500 ml per minute (Saves 93% compared to Normal water aerator).
- Can be retrofitted in any standard 22 mm Diameter Tap(M24/F24 threaded taps). No Tap replacement needed. For other tap size, Adapter are available.
- Our Standard model Greenly TrueMist 500 dispense 500 ml Per Minute (Saves 93% of the water) at 1.5 bar water pressure.
- Customization (We can provide water flow rates as per your requirement from 300 ml per minute to 1 liters per minute).
- Solid construction using Stainless steel / Brass material.
- Ergonomic Design.
- Anti rust proof and Corrosive resistant.
- Standard Model - 500 ml per minute.
- Optimized for public places like Commercial establishment, Educational Institution and Shopping malls
- Operating Working pressure (1 bar to 6 bar)
- Reduce Energy bills
- Extreme water saving without compromising the water usage.
- Best Return on Investment
Tags: mist tap | mist nozzle for taps | Economic mist tap nozzle
Frequently Asked Questions on Nozzle:
1. What is the minimum operating water pressure required?
it operates even without any external pressure booster pumps. Ideal Operating Pressure is 1 bar to 6 bar. Pressure regulator may be required above 2.5 bar to prevent over spraying out of Kitchen sink or Wash basin.
2. How do I measure Pressure out of my tap?
Contact a Plumber to measure the pressure or Please install a Pressure gauge.
3. Does it produces mist?
4. How do i figure out the size of the tap?
Take a measuring scale directly under the Tap and measure diameter or Find out the size of the tap by removing the aerator / Adapter rings and measure the diameter.
5. Does this work with automated tap?
As long as the tap have a removable aerator, it works.
6. Will the Nozzle works in hard and salty water ?
Our Nozzle is made up of Brass and Chrome coated to withstand any type of water. Just like any other taps or sanitary products, Scales forms after a period of time on the surface of the Nozzle. We recommend to immerse our Nozzle in Vinegar overnight to remove the scales, Clean and Use afterwards.
7. Does the nozzle require periodic maintenance?
Yes. Due to foreign particles and sediments in the water, We recommend to remove the nozzle and clean the filters periodically.
8. What is the warranty Period?
1 Year from the date of receiving the nozzle. Warranty is provided only against manufacturing defect.
9. Do I need technical assistance in installing the nozzle?
Not really required. This product is DIY (Do It Yourself). A 22 mm spanner or a wrench is sufficient to remove the existing aerator and Install Trumist Twister. Just a 2 minute job.
10. is the flow adjustable?
Certainly. You can can both mist and shower modes. Best way to satisfy your water saving purpose
11. Can I use this product in a non-Threaded Taps?
Sorry. Its not possible to use it in Non-Threaded taps. We are trying to find a solution for it.
12. Do I need regular maintenance?
Absolutely. Maintenance is based on the quality and sediments of your tap water. We advise cleaning of filter once in 15 days.
Tap Nozzle Dual mode water saving nozzle, water saving nozzle, tap nozzle, dual mode nozzle, mist shower tap nozzle, nozzles for tap, water saving nozzle for tap, Truemist nozzle, water saving nozzle amazon
Mist flow mode dispense only 500 ml per minute (Saves 93% compared to Normal water aerator).
Can be retrofitted in any standard 22 mm Diameter Tap(M24/F24 threaded taps). No Tap replacement needed. For other tap size, Adapter are available.
Our Standard model Greenly TrueMist 500 dispense 500 ml Per Minute (Saves 93% of the water) at 1.5 bar water pressure.