Want to save a huge amount of water in your Canteen, Wash area, Public Places, commercial Kitchen?. At Greenly, we have a wide range of water-saving nozzles to save water with various flow patterns and can be retrofitted easily into existing taps without replacement. just a simple way to save water.
Tap Spray faucet nozzle is of most use to those with older taps in their home which run on average around 15 liters of water per minute. Adding a nozzle to an older tap can reduce this to as little as 6 liters of water per minute. You can install nozzles on 95% of taps however the biggest water-saving benefit is achieved in the bathroom or kitchen sinks where you are often turning the taps on and off to wash your hands and for other uses. Tap nozzles can save as much as up to half your water usage this way. When you are using aerated water, you are unlikely to notice the difference except for saving water resulting in lower bills. Estimates are that nozzles can save you up to 1,400 liters of water a month and when you save water, you will use less gas or oil to heat it and save money on these bills also.
Greenly TrueSpray Nozzle TS1 sprays water in an Umbrella pattern and reduces water consumption at taps by 87%.
Advantage of Water saving nozzles for taps:
- Can be retrofitted in any standard 22 mm Diameter Tap(M24/F24 threaded taps). No Tap replacement needed.
- Dispense only 1 LPM there by saving 87% of water consumption at your tap.. Consumes only 13% of the water.
- Customization (We can provide water flow rates as per your requirement from 1 Liters per minute to 2 liters per minute)
- Solid construction using Stainless steel / Brass material.
- Ergonomic Design.
- Anti rustproof and corrosive resistant.
- Easy installation and maintenance.
- Made up of brass and coated with Nickel to improve life.
- Standard Model - 1 & 2 liters per minute.
- Best suitable for kitchens.
- Operating Working pressure (1 bar to 6 bar).
- Reduce energy bills.
- Good Return on Investment.
Frequently asked Questions on True spray nozzle:
- What is the minimum operating water pressure required?
it operates even without any external pressure booster pumps. Ideal Operating Pressure is 1 bar to 3 bar. Can work perfectly up to 6 bar but over sprays. Suitable if the wash basin or sink is bit bigger if pressure is above 2.5 bar.
- How do I measure Pressure out of my tap?
Contact a Plumber to measure the pressure or Please install a Pressure gauge
- Does it produces mist?
No. This is not a mist aerator. Water flows in Umbrella flow pattern. Best for Canteen, Vessel Wash area, Public Places, commercial Kitchen Installations.
- How do i figure out the size of the tap?
Take a measuring scale directly under the faucet and measure diameter or Find out the size of the faucet by removing the aerator / Adapter rings and measure the diameter
- Does this work with automated taps?
As long as the tap have a removable aerator, it works.
- Will the Nozzle works in hard and salty water ?
Our Nozzle is made up of Brass and Chrome coated to withstand any type of water. Just like any other taps or sanitary products, Scales forms after a period of time on the surface of the Nozzle. We recommend to immerse TrueSpray water saver Nozzle in Vinegar overnight to remove the scales, Clean and Use afterwards
- Does the nozzle require periodic maintenance?
Yes. Due to foreign particles and sediments in the water, We recommend to remove the nozzle and clean the filters periodically.
- What is the warranty Period?
2 Year from the date of receiving the nozzle. Warranty is provided only against manufacturing defect.
- Does it comes with Adapters for all kind of Taps?
We provide adapters only for the 22 mm standard tap(F24/M24). We also have other adapters for various Tap Size.
- Do I need technical assistance in installing the nozzle?
Not really required. This product is DIY (Do It Yourself). A 22 mm spanner or a wrench is sufficient to remove the existing aerator and Install TrueSpray. Just a 2 minute job.
- can we use this nozzle with plastic taps?
Most plastic taps do not come with a filter fitment at tap end. It cannot be fixed on such taps. If the plastic taps has the right thread size, It can be used.
- is the flow adjustable?
Certainly. You can can both mist and shower modes. Best way to satisfy your water saving purpose
- Can it be installed in 28 mm tap ?
Needs an Suitable Adapter. Please send us the tap details, we can provide a suitable size adapter for you.
- Can I use this product in a non-Threaded Taps?
Sorry. Its not possible to use it in Non-Threaded taps. We are trying to find a solution for it.
- Do I need regular maintenance?
Absolutely. Maintenance is based on the quality and sediments of your tap water. We advise cleaning of filter once in 15 days.
- How much water the nozzle can save?
Based on the water pressure at Tap point, Water output will be from 8 to 12 liters per minute. Whereas our nozzle reduce the consumption by a maximum of 87%. Only 13% of water is used effectively.
- Factors to be considered while suggesting nozzles to customers.
Following factors to be considered while suggesting nozzles to customers.
- Tap location
- Tap Angle
- Faucet or Sink Size
- Pressure at Tap point.
Brass Water saver Nozzle, Metal Tap Nozzle, Stainless Steel Nozzle, SS Water saver Nozzle Faucet Brass Nozzle, water saver nozzle for taps