We have only 0.3% of freshwater readily available on the earth for human consumption. More water has escaped from the tap unknowingly, Our time to save water starts now. join us to pull our hourglass water-saving nozzle down and start water-saving. its Kitchen tap pull-out nozzle and has an inbuilt anti-splash regulator for higher pressure.
Water Conservation is the need of the hour as it has a very good environmental effect as well as it saves a significant amount of money. Atomizer - Dual-mode Water-saving atomizer nozzle for tap converts low-pressure water flow into mist form in taps and dispenses water in such a way to maximize water utilization thereby saving up to 90% of the water from taps. Just a pull/push to alter the water flow.
This Mist & Shower Dual Flow tap nozzle is designed for everyday efficiency. That means saving water without losing time or functionality. Experience mist with our patent-pending water atomizer technology. Millions of droplets instantly drenching your hands and making it possible to give you 90% less atomized water without loss. Atomizers are special aerators with a minimal flow rate (water-saving). The atomization is achieved by dispersing the water into tiny droplets. By contrast with the very small amount of water used covering large surface area. A Simplest and efficient way to save water.
- Mist Mode is best for vegetable wash, Hand washes, mildly soiled plates washing, and rinsing of Vessels. Best water mist spray nozzle for tap.
- Shower / Spray Mode is best for Filling glasses, Vessel washing, and Higher water quantity applications.
Why Dual-mode Tap Water-saving Nozzle is best for you?
The flow of water can be controlled for various applications by minimizing the degree of rotation. Even though it's a two-mode nozzle, Water flow can be controlled variably.
Advantage of Dual mode Water-saving Nozzle for taps:
- Mist flow mode dispenses only 500 ml per minute (Saves 93% compared to Normal aerator).
- Spray flow mode dispenses only 4 liters per minute (Saves 50% compared to Normal aerator).
- Just a pull and push between mist and Spray mode.
- Can be retrofitted in any standard 22 mm Diameter Tap(M24/F24 threaded taps). No Tap replacement needed.
- Works both in Pressure-less Water system (Gravity fed piping system) and Pressurized water system.
- Solid construction using Stainless steel / Brass material.
- Ergonomic Design.
- Anti rust proof.
- Easy installation and maintenance - DIY - Simply unscrew the existing aerator and replace it with Water Sense Atomizer.
- Optimized for varieties of usage including Home Faucets, Washbasin, Kitchen, Commercial establishment, Educational Institution, and Shopping malls.
- Operating Working pressure (1 bar to 6 bar). No Pressure regulator required up to 2.5 bar. Pressure regulator required above 2.5 bar.
- Extreme water saving without compromising the water usage.
Water Pressure at your taps Vs Output of water sense atomizer:
When your home piping system is installed with pressure booster pumps, Pressure at the tap point may be higher than 2.5 bar pressure.
It is advisable to attach a pressure regulator at the back of the water saver nozzle (only available in the retail pack) supplied along with the package.
Frequently Asked Questions on Water Sense:
1. What is the minimum operating water pressure required?
it operates even without any external pressure booster pumps. Ideal Operating Pressure is 1 bar to 6 bar. No Pressure regulator required upto 2.5 bar. Pressure regulator required above 2.5 bar.
- How do I measure Pressure out of my tap?
Contact a Plumber to measure the pressure or Please install a Pressure gauge
- Does Water Sense Atomizer produces mist?
- How do i figure out the size of the tap to fit Water Sense Atomizer?
Take a measuring scale directly under the faucet and measure diameter or Find out the size of the faucet by removing the aerator / Adapter rings and measure the diameter
- Does Water Sense Atomizer work with mixer taps or automated tap?
As long as the tap have a removable aerator, Water Sense Atomizer can be installed and makes your taps that saves water a lot.
- Will the Water Sense Atomizer Nozzle works in hard and salty water ?
Our Nozzle is made up of Brass and Chrome coated to withstand any type of water. Just like any other taps or sanitary products, Scales forms after a period of time on the surface of the Nozzle. We recommend to immerse WaterSense Atomizer water saving Nozzle in Vinegar overnight to remove the scales, Clean and Use afterwards
- Does the nozzle require periodic maintenance?
Yes. Due to foreign particles and sediments in the water, We recommend to remove the nozzle and clean the filters periodically.
- What is the warranty Period for this water saving nozzle?
2 Year from the date of receiving the water saving nozzle. Warranty is provided only against manufacturing defect.
- Does it comes with Adapters for all kind of Taps?
We provide adapters only for the 22 mm standard tap(F24/M24). We also have other adapters for various Tap Size.
- Do I need technical assistance in installing the nozzle?
Not really required. This product is DIY (Do It Yourself). A 22 mm spanner or a wrench is sufficient to remove the existing aerator and Install Water Sense Atomizer. Just a 2 minute job.
- can we use this nozzle with plastic taps?
Most plastic taps do not come with a filter fitment at tap end. It cannot be fixed on such taps. If the plastic taps has the right thread size, It can be used.
- is the flow adjustable?
Certainly. You can can both mist and shower modes. Best way to satisfy your water saving purpose
- Can it be installed in 28 mm tap ?
Needs an Suitable Adapter. Please send us the tap details, we can provide a suitable size adapter for you. In case of bulk requirement, we can manufacture the exact thread size eliminating need for an adapter.
- Can I use this product in a non-Threaded Taps?
Sorry. Its not possible to use it in Non-Threaded taps. We are trying to find a solution for it.
- Do I need regular maintenance?
Absolutely. Maintenance is based on the quality and sediments of your tap water. We advise cleaning of filter once in 15 days.
- How much water the nozzle can save?
Based on the water pressure at Tap point, Water output will be from 8 to 12 liters per minute. Whereas our nozzle reduce the consumption by a maximum of 97%. Only 3% of water is used effectively. Our nozzle mist output can be varied from 200ml per minute to 1 liter per minute.
- Factors to be considered while selecting nozzles.
Following factors to be considered while selecting the water saver tap nozzles.
- Tap location (Kitchen, Was rooms, Bathrooms, Public places)
- Tap Angle (Whether the tap is facing down or at a certain angle of inclination.
- Faucet or Sink Size (Smaller faucets or bigger faucet wash basins)
- Pressure at Tap point (Existing flow rate of the tap).
Water Sense Atomizer, dual mode nozzle, mist shower tap nozzle, tap nozzles, kitchen tap pull out nozzle, anti splash tap nozzle, tap nozzle extension
There are no reviews yet.