WATER SAVING TAP AERATORS
PADDLE WHEEL AERATORS
AERATORS. To Know more about Paddle wheel Aerators used in Aqua culture, Shrimp farms.. etc. CLICK HERE.
What is Tap aerator?
Tap Aerator is a small attachment that are fitted at the end of water taps mouth or can be inserted inside the spout and can act as a water saving aerator for tap.
Water Aerators for taps come in the form of mesh screens that divide the flow of water into multiple small streams by adding air in between. The volume of water flowing from the tap gets reduced as the water stream is diluted with air. This results in water savings on taps and water aerator also minimize splashing in sinks.
Normal water tap aerators will not restrict the flow of water and the water flow is directly proportional to the pressure of the water pipe line. so, Normal water Aerators dispense anywhere between 8 liters per minutes to 15 liters per minute.
Shower flow tap water Aerator
Mist flow Aerators
Foam flow tap Aerators
TrueMist Aerator – Mist Aerator For Taps
Greenly Water saver Mist Aerator for taps can be retrofit into existing tap and experience extreme water saving.
Saves around 87% compared to normal aerators and best suitable for wash basins at corporate office and Commercial establishment. Made up of engineering plastics for perfect performance (Poly Oxy Methelene).
Suitable for all taps with 22 mm Diameter threaded shells(M22/F24 threaded taps). Mist aerator act as tap filter with Anti-clogging filter screen to filter sediments and micro particles.
Experience the mist with low cost under warranty for 1 year from the date of purchase.
True Aerator – Foam Flow Water Aerator
Greenly Foam flow water Aerator mixes air with the water and dispense non-splashing water stream out of the tap.
Suitable for all taps with 22 mm Diameter threaded shells(M22/F24 threaded taps). Our range of foam flow aerators starts from 4 LPM, 6 LPM and 8 LPM
True Aerator – Spray / Shower flow water conservation aerators
Greenly spray/ shower True Aerator perfects the flow of water into spray form achieving water efficiency.
Conserve up to 75% water with our True aerators without losing the tap functionality. Water aerator starts from 2 LPM, 3 LPM and 4 LPM.
Uniform shower flow make sure that water spreads throughout the washing area evenly. Since the material is scale resistant, Our aerators lasts longer than conventional aerators.
What is mean by Tap water saving aerator and how much water do aerators save?
- Since water pressure affects the flow rate, too much of water gets wasted in the taps during operation. For Example, When a tap is opened for hand wash, more than 95% of the water bounces off the User’s hand and gets wasted.The purpose of water saving aerator is to maintain a constant rate of water flow with minimal variation in the flow due to pressure fluctuations. Since water pressure is affected a little, there is hardly any difference in the amount of water coming out from an aerator. Users can benefit from usable water flow while maintaining water efficiency at the same time. Quantity of bouncing water reduced to a greater extent and contribute water saving.Areator contributes a great extent in water saving especially with older taps which typically supply around 8 to 15 liters of water per minute. An aerator can help cut the water flow by less than half or even 90% i.e. as low as 1.2 liters of water per minute. Aerator can be installed on 95% of taps and as per estimates, their use can save up to 1200 liters of water in a month.
- Water Saving Aerator is alternatively called as Water Conservation Filter, Water plastic Nozzle, Tap filter, Tap Flow restrictor, Tap flow regulator, Tap Nozzle, Foam flow filter, faucet aerators, faucet tap filter, etc..
What are the available Water Saving Aerator flow patterns?
Various flow pattern models are available in water saving aerator like Shower flow(Shower stream/Spray), Laminar flow(non-splashing solid stream), Aerated flow (Air mixed with water spray) and Mist flow (Breaking up of water particles into tiny particles and sprays like a fog).
What are the available water saver aerator Flow rates?
- Shower flow Aerator – 2, 3 & 4 LPMs
- Aerated Foam flow aerator – 4, 6 and 8 LPMs
- mist flow aerator – 1.2 LPM
Advantage of our Aerators:
- Our aerators are made of Poly Oxy Methelene (POM), an engineering plastic which is know for wide range of applications like car dash board, car parts, hydraulic parts.
- 1 year replacement warranty of any breakage
- Different flow patterns
- Huge amount of saving water flow from tap
What are the benefits of installing a Tap water aerator?
Saves water. A Tap water aerator can greatly reduce the amount of water you use in your home. The amount of water you can save depends on the type of aerator you install, but aerators are available that restrict water flow from tap up to 1.2 litres per minute (LPM).
Filters out debris. The screen in the aerator is able to trap small debris that would otherwise have made it out of your faucet. Although aerators can get clogged with debris, calcium and limescale, you can easily remove and clean them.
Prevents splashing. Without an aerator, water would come out in one big stream and splash all over the place. By dividing the water into streams and slowing down the flow rate, an aerator is able to reduce splashing out of the faucet.
Shapes Your Faucet Water. Faucet aerator are also used to shape the water stream that it coming out of your sink. It helps create a straight, evenly pressured water stream.
Increases Perceived Water Pressure. While faucet aerator do cut down on the amount of water that you are using, it actually creates a buildup of high pressure in your faucet right behind the aerator. This is particularly helpful in homes that have low water pressure.
Fits into most standard Indian taps with nozzle diameter 22 mm.
Dimensions: 22mm Male or Female Brass adapter rings
How I can choose my Water Saving Aerator?
Choose your tap aerator based on the purpose. Choice should be based on your tap mouth angle, Pressure at tap point, Main purpose of the tap where its getting installed, Water Usage.
How about maintenance of Water Saver aerator?
Aerators occasionally need to be rinsed out since sand and particulate can build up at the filter and restrict the flow. Plan to replace water aerator for taps periodically to maintain good performance. It is advisable to replace tap aerators every 2 years.
If I can save water by opening tap cautiously, Why I need water saving aerator?
If a tap is always used only by one user, then it make sense to go without water saving components. but Almost all the taps are used by more than one person, so it make sense to go with water saving products.
My Tap doesn’t have thread, but want to save water. Any alternative available?
Yes. Tap flow Controller / Tap flow restrictor can be used. Due to maintenance over heads its advisable to replace the tap.
- 2 LPM /3 LPM Spray flow water saving aerator for Wash basins.
- 4 LPM Shower or Laminar or 6 LPM Aerated flow water saving aerator for Kitchen sink.
- 8 LPM Aerated flow Aerators for common areas where water requirement is higher.
- Mist flow aerator for Corporate office. Mist Aerators are not advisable for Kitchen sinks as the flow is very less for complete kitchen application.
tag: water saving aerator, faucet aerator, tap filter india, aerators, water aerators, water saving aerator, aerator water, what is an aerator, aerator tap, water saver aerator, tap flow controller, tap flow restrictor, water conservation aerator, tap with aerator, aerator on tap, tap aerator nozzle
Greenly Mist Aerator for Taps 1.2 LPM
Mist Water Aerator for Taps
2 LPM Water saving device low flow spray aeratorRs.89.00
Kitchen Tap aerator – 4 LPM Spray flowRs.89.00
Kitchen Faucet Water Saver aerator – 3 LPM Shower flowRs.89.00
4 LPM Water Saving Aerator for Kitchen Taps Foam flowRs.89.00
Water Saving Aerators 6 pieces combo packRs.389.00
Greenly Flush tank Toilet bankRs.199.00