Foam flow Tap Water Filter - 6 liters per minute (LPM) - Foam flow pattern (WS-F6).
Give your family clean, safe and germ-free water with Greenly Foam Flow water filter aerator. This will make water safe for daily use for you and your family . Micro Filters can get clean and debris free water for your daily activities such as brushing or washing vegetables and water flows like a Foam and saves water.
Greenly Tap filter is manufactured using Food-grade POM material - Engineering Plastic for trouble-free maintenance and long life of the water tap filter.
Greenly Tap filter Aerators are
- Saves around 25% compared to normal filter aerators.
- Best suitable for Kitchen taps and places where the water requirement is bit higher.
- anti-clogging filter screen filters sediments and particles.
- Perfect flow quality even under different flow conditions.
- Extended life.
- Very low noise level.
- Easy installation and maintenance.
- DIY - easily replaceable using a 22 mm spanner or a cutting Plier.
- Reduce Energy bills.
- Best Return on Investment.
|Output LPM||6 LPM|
Shower / Spray
|Method of Construction||
Poly-Oxy-Methelene (An Engineering Plastic)
22 mm Diameter threaded shells(M24/F24 threaded taps)
0.8 bar to 4 bar.
1. What is the minimum operating water pressure required for Aerators?
Greenly WaterSAVE Aerators operates even without any external pressure booster pumps. Ideal Operating Pressure is 1 bar to 4 bar.
2. How do I measure Pressure out of my tap?
Contact a Plumber to measure the pressure or Please install a Pressure gauge.
3. How do i figure out the size of the tap?
Take a measuring scale directly under the faucet and measure diameter or Find out the size of the faucet by removing the aerator / Adapter rings and measure the diameter.
4. Does this work with automated faucets?
As long as the tap have a removable aerator, it works.
5. Will the WaterSAVE aerator works in hard and salty water ?
WaterSAVE Aerators is made up of Poly Oxy Methelene to withstand any type of water. Just like any other taps or sanitary products, Scales forms after a period of time on the surface of the Aerators. We recommend to immerse our Nozzle in Vinegar overnight to remove the scales, Clean and Use afterwards.
6. Does the WaterSAVE aerator require periodic maintenance?
Yes. Due to foreign particles and sediments in the water, We recommend to remove the WaterSAVE aerator and clean the filters periodically.
7. What is the flow rate of normal aerators?
Normal Aerators flow rates vary from 8 liters to 12 liters per minute based on water pressure.
8. What is the warranty Period?
1 Year from the date of receiving the Aerators. Warranty is provided only against manufacturing defect.
9. Does the aerators fits all kind of Taps?
Aerators fits only 22 mm standard tap(F24/M24 threaded taps)
10. Do I need technical assistance in installing the aerators?
11. Can we use this aerators with plastic taps?
Most plastic taps do not come with a filter fitment at tap end. It cannot be fixed on such taps. If the plastic taps has the right thread size, It can be used.
12. Is the flow adjustable?
Sorry. Not possible.
13. Can it be installed in 18mm (Junior size) or 28 mm tap ?
Needs an Suitable Adapter. Please send us the tap details, we can provide a suitable size adapter for you.
14. Can I use this product in a non-Threaded Taps?
Sorry. Its not possible to use it in Non-Threaded taps. We are trying to find a solution for it.
15. Do I need regular maintenance?
Absolutely. Maintenance is based on the quality and sediments of your tap water. We advise cleaning of filter once in 15 days.
16. How to replace your existing aerators with new WaterSAVE Aerators?
Please CLICK HERE
tag Water saving aerator for taps, Faucet regulator, flow controller, save earth, save water, aerator for taps, filter for taps. Shower flow pattern, reduce water flow, water saving tips, water saving pictures, water saving slogans