• Since water pressure affects the flow rate, too much water gets wasted in the taps. For Example, When a tap is opened for hand wash, more than 95% of the water bounces off the Users and gets wasted.
• The purpose of water saving tap Nozzles or Tap nozzles is to maintain a constant water flow rate with minimal variation in the flow due to pressure fluctuations. Since water pressure is affected a little, there is hardly any difference in water coming out from an aerated tap. Users can benefit from normal water flow while maintaining water efficiency at the same time. Quantity of bouncing water reduced to a greater extent.
• Tap Nozzles water savers are of use, especially with older taps which typically supply around 8 to 15 liters of water per minute. A Water Saving Nozzle for tap can help cut the water flow by up to 97% (i.e., just 300 ml per minute) compared to standard aerator flow.
• Water tap Nozzles can be installed on 95% of taps, and as per estimates, their use can save up to 2500 liters of water in a month.
• Water Saving Nozzles are alternatively called as Water Conservation Nozzle, Water brass Nozzle, Tap Spray nozzle, Faucet spray nozzle, Faucet spray mist nozzle, tap mist nozzle, water saver nozzle, etc..
Various flow patterns are available in water saver nozzle like Shower flow(Shower stream/Spray), Umbrella flow(Hollow cone flow where the water spray like a cone), and Mist flow (Breaking up of water particles into tiny particles and jets like a mist).
• TrueTapShower – Shower flow Nozzle – 2, 3 & 4 LPMs
• TrueSpray – Umbrella flow Nozzle – 1 and 2 LPMs
• TrueMist – Mist flow Nozzle – 300 and 500 ml per minute (Standard Models)
• TrueMist Twister – Dual mode nozzle – Mist & Shower flow pattern
• TrueMist Arc – Mist flow Nozzle – 500 ml per minute (Standard Models).
• Made of complete brass, which is known for its durability and CP coated.
• Multiple water saving nozzles types which can saves up to 97% water.
• Converts a standard tap to a water saver tap.
• Highly customization with Quality.
• 2-year replacement warranty.
• Various flow patterns.
• Adapter for Various threads sizes (Both Internal and External Threads)
• Economical and competitive pricing. (Lowest in the industry).
• Works both in Pressurized water piping systems (With pressure pump booster) and Pressure-less system (Gravity pressure piping system).
It is manufactured with ISO 9001:2015 certification.
• Extensive distribution network in India.
• We manufacture water saving nozzle under Make In India program.
Saves water. A faucet aerator and nozzle can significantly reduce the amount of water you use in your home. The amount of water you can save depends on the type of aerator you install, but Nozzles are available that restrict the faucet flow rate to below 300 ml per minute (0.3 LPM).
Filters out debris. The water saving nozzle screen can trap small debris that would otherwise have made it out of your tap. Although water saving Nozzles can get clogged with debris, calcium, and limescale, you can easily remove and clean them.
Prevents splashing. Without a Nozzle, water would come out in one significant stream and splash all over the place. By dividing the water into streams and slowing down the flow rate, an aerator can reduce splashing out of the faucet.
Shapes Your Faucet Water. Faucet Nozzles are also used to shape the water stream that it was coming out of your sink. It helps create a straight, evenly pressured water stream.
Increases Perceived Water Pressure. While faucet Nozzles do cut down on the amount of water that you are using, it creates a buildup of high pressure in your tap fixtures right behind the Nozzles. This is particularly helpful in homes that have low water pressure.
All standard Greenly water conservation / saver nozzles have a thread size of M24(Outer), and the Adapter rings will be suitable for taps with M22 Size(Tap thread will be Outer. So the adapter will have thread inside)
Tags: water saving tap nozzle | tap water saver nozzle | water saver tap attachement | water faucet mister | kitchen tap water saving nozzle | Water conservation nozzle